These images are used in an interactive timeline to tell the story of the African American Experience at the University of Mississippi, beginning with its integration in 1962.
Related Collections in eGrove:
- Center for Inclusion and Cross Cultural Engagement
- Integration of the University of Mississippi, including links to archival photo collections
- James Meredith Collection, including letters Meredith received as a student at UM
- Open Doors Oral History Collection, interviews recorded at the 40th anniversary of UM's integration (2002)
- Black Power at Ole Miss, photos and oral histories commemorating the 50th anniversary of the "Ole Miss Eight" (2020)
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.