2022 Registration Information
The registration fee for in-person conference attendance is $150 for students and $300 for other participants. The fee includes admission to all program events, a buffet supper on Sunday, lunches on Monday and Tuesday, a picnic at Rowan Oak on Wednesday, conference session refreshments, and a closing reception on Thursday. The fee does not cover lodging, the optional guided tours of Faulkner Country, or meals, except for those aforementioned.
For international scholars, instructors, students, and other Faulkner lovers subject to travel restrictions that prevent attendance in person, there is also a remote option that will allow you to attend conference sessions online via Zoom. Registration for the remote option is $50 for students and $100 for other participants and does not include social events.
Please note that conference registration for the in-person and remote options is now online. See instructions below.
Student Group Discount Package. A special package is available for five or more students who attend the conference in person as a group. The package includes a reduced conference registration fee of $100 for all student members; the designated group leader will receive a complimentary registration. Accommodations, travel, and meals (other than those covered by the conference registration fee) are the responsibility of the individual. To initiate a group registration, please contact Mary Leach at email@example.com or 662-915-7847.
A limited number of registration-fee waivers are available for graduate students who are not presenting work at the conference but are interested in attending. Contact Jay Watson, director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Refunds. A refund will be made, less a $20 service charge per registration, for conference registrants who cancel their plans by July 7. No refunds will be made after that date. To initiate a cancellation request, please contact Mary Leach at email@example.com or 662-915-7847.
ACCOMMODATING SPECIAL NEEDS
If you require assistance relating to a disability or have special dietary requirements, please contact Mary Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-915-7847 at least 14 days prior to the conference.
On-campus lodging is available at the Inn at Ole Miss, which offers special conference rates. Lodging in and near Oxford is available at hotels and other facilities. Conference participants should make their own reservations. Due to COVID restrictions, on-campus housing in University of Mississippi Contemporary Halls is not available.
All registrants, whether they are teachers or not, are welcome at these sessions.
REGISTRATION FOR FAULKNER AND YOKNAPATAWPHA IS NOW ONLINE
We hope that you will find the new online registration process to be easy and convenient! Annual commemorative posters and t-shirts can now be ordered online as well. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues during the registration process just give us a call and we will be glad to assist.
- Begin Faulkner Conference registration.
- For detailed registration instructions: click “Registration Instructions” under the Registration Information heading on the website. This will bring up a printable PDF document that will take you step by step through the registration process.
- Next, return to the website listed above and click “Register Here” under the Registration Information heading to begin the step-by-step online registration process.
- Questions, comments or concerns: contact Mary Leach at 662-915-7847 or email@example.com.
- Please have your credit card available when you begin the registration process. You will pay at the end of the registration process.
- We only accept Visa and Mastercard credit card payments.
- Only one participant can register at a time.
- If you do not want to pay at this time, you can choose the “Bill Me Later” option and you will receive electronically a bill for your registration.
- Commemorative posters and t-shirts can be ordered separately or as an add-on to your registration.
- A registration discount is offered for student groups of five or more attending the conference.
- The student or student group leader should contact Mary Leach at 662-915-7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.