In 2003, the United States Congress provided funds to establish the Child Nutrition Archives at the Institute of Child Nutrition located at the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
The mission of the Child Nutrition Archives is to collect, preserve, and make available to researchers, collections concerning the federally assisted child nutrition programs.
Browse the Child Nutrition Archives Collections:
- American School Food Service Association / School Nutrition Association Past Presidents
- COVID 19 Oral Histories
- Former and Current Child Nutrition Program State Agency Personnel
- Former and Current Local Child Nutrition Program Directors/Supervisors
- Former and Current Local Child Nutrition Program Managers
- Former and Current USDA Personnel and Officials
- Former USDA Regional Office Personnel
- Oral History Project (all interviews)
- Other Child Nutrition Program Professionals